Donate to Paul Quinn

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Time to blog again.

I was up in Lorain Oh the other day.I stopped and got a bite to eat.As the young pretty lady was making my sandwich I asked her if there was a cool place to eat it(I could see Lake Erie from the window.
 She pointed up the road which was rout 6.I paid for my sandwich and headed for the car.I drow west on 6 and once I got to Vermilion Ohio I saw the sign  that said Sherod park.
 This is a very cool little park.You can park right on the edge of the lake.I walked out to the edge .There is a cliff about 25 feet above the lake.To to left there is a short trail that takes you down to the bottom of the cliff,and the is a small beach.
This is a great spot to stop at when you are traveling that way and are looking for a sweet place to have lunch along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment